The clinic is located in Semon Hall on the Oregon Tech campus at 3201 Campus Drive, Klamath Falls, Oregon.
Parking for Dental Hygiene Clinic Patients
Designated dental hygiene parking is available for patients of the clinic. Designated parking is located on the northwest end of the campus between Cornett Hall and Purvine Hall. Please see the campus map below for your reference. Follow the red lines on the map to get to the parking area.
From Highway 97 take Campus Drive up the hill toward the hospital. Drive past the hospital toward Dan O’Brien Way. Turn left on Dan O’Brien Way and then turn right on Industrial Park Drive. Drive past the soccer field parking (E on the map) and then take the next right, which is Facilities Loop. Park in the parking lot between Cornett and Purvine, which is to your right. You will see parking spaces marked for dental clinic parking. The dental hygiene clinic is located in Semon Hall (marked #7 on the map). You will need to walk between Cornett and Purvine Halls and will see Semon Hall on your right.
We will do our best to send you a parking permit in the mail for your first appointment. Be sure to display your permit from your mirror or on the dash of your car. If you do not receive a parking permit in the mail, be sure to stop at the information center (#13 on the map) and request a temporary permit for the day. The information center is located on Campus Drive between the hospital and the college.
We want your visit with us to be pleasant, so the last thing we want is for you to have a parking problem. Campus Safety has shared the following most common parking violations. Please be aware of these:
No Permit Displayed
- Permits must be visible and properly displayed on the mirror or dash
Other Parking Offenses
- Vehicles must be parked between the space lines (excluding the gravel parking lot). Exceptions are made when snow covers the ground in the morning.
- Do not exceed one hour parking in visitor parking; 15 minutes in loading zones; or 15 minutes in visitor spaces.
- Backed into a parking space. Head-in parking only on the Oregon Tech campus except where otherwise specified as diagonal or parallel parking.
No Parking Zone
- This includes fire lanes and service vehicle spaces.
Failure to Display a Disabled Permit
- A Disabled permit and Oregon Tech permit must be displayed when parked in a disabled space.